Stylist/blogger/business woman Kefilwe Mabote is such a well layered lady who rarely talks about anything outside her work or her private life. She is a lover of finer things in life but is also humble and an inspiration to so many women. She has won SA Style Award for Social Media in 2017 and the Glamour Digital Influencer Awards of The Year 2018. Who can ever forget how she thanked her haters during her award acceptance speech saying “hate helped me get to where i am today”. Here are a few things you did not know about the award-winning stylist to the Elite.
View this post on Instagram
Feeling so privileged to have been honored on the same stage with these 2 powerhouses @doreenemorris and @connie_ferguson. I’ve always been inspired by their achievements in their different fields . No ordinary feat for a girl from Soweto like myself!🙏🏽❤️ #GLAMWOTY18 . 📸 @killastillz
- Kefilwe has never been to any other African country besides South Africa where she currently resides. She plans to visit other African countries next year starting with Morocco.
- Kefilwe sees herself as a Basotho tribe. Her father is colored and raised by a Sotho mother, Kefilwe’s mother is Tswana.
View this post on Instagram
Africa is in me. She is forever with me, in all her glory. She’s there when I wake up each morning, her love gently easing me into the day and she’s there when I go to sleep, head on the pillow next to mine. It’s no surprise then that she was with me at @afi_sa #AFIJFW #AFIJFW2018. I celebrate her with this dress by @quiteria_george and my choice of natural hair, inspired by Afrocentric ponytail Styled by @lucys_beautysalon . Oh Africa, I love you 🌍👸🏽💕. . 📸 @dillonbensusan
- Kefilwe Mabote turned her lifestyle into a business by always staying true to herself. Before she started her PR company she would upload her outfit for the day, give out fashion tips and tricks on her website. She got positive reviews from that and as her brand grew to what it is she decided to market brands that she loves the unconventional way on her platforms.
- She started schooling at a township then finished her matric at the National School of The Arts. She has a certificate in graphic design from Vega, an uncompleted BCOM Degree from UNISA and image consultancy certificate from The Wardrobe Academy.
- A lot of people and blogs have harassed her just to know her age but she shared that she is 29 years old. She went on to show us her smart ID Card.
- Kefilwe Mbote is not married but she is in relationship. She sounds very happy and content with just being in a relationship. When asked if she has any kids she responded by saying i have two kids and i love them with all my heart.
- When asked what phone she uses and what software she uses to edit her pictures she laughed. She uses an iPhone X currently but refused to share her editing software saying because she gets a lot of questions regarding her editing software she might just consider selling her setting.
- She is 1.63 meters tall.
- Kefilwe is the eldest in her family and has 6 siblings after her from both parents.
- Miss Mabote is involved in other projects which include visiting schools but she does not post about it.